View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 01:27 AM   #5
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I love reading on the Mini, more page turns than the T1 but I seem to be able to read faster on the Mini without trying.

I can read smaller fonts on it than on the 350 or T1 so the page turns are not a lot more it seems.

Great feel to it and a couple of small firmware problems, but for the most part it works flawlessly.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote