View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 04:27 AM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh445 View Post
I have a Sony PRS-350, so strictly speaking I am talking about editing collections.
The 350 is one of the devices that calibre integrates best with. I do all of my books in calibre. Under Preferences - Adding books to devices I have Metadata management set to Automatic management. Any time I hook up my device metadata is updated on the reader. Collections based on tags and series are all updated. It doesn't get any easier than this.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote