View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 04:23 AM   #9
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by epubdemand View Post
i guess it should be possible somehow, but i know that it can't be done automatically. So we are searching for a service provider who converts it and corrects it manually afterwards...

Or do you think this isn't possible at all? I mean you can convert pdf's to mobipocket quite well...
I wouldn't describe a PDF to Mobipocket conversion as something that looks "quite well".

If you don't have any source format, you'll have to first convert those PDF to text, then proofread them (they'll probably be full of errors), then add the proper XML markup to make an ePub file.
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote