View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 10:34 AM   #5
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by genh View Post
Dear Booxtor, when my firmware was updating I reset the machine (I regret I was too impatient) and now it doesn't start at all. All it does is blinking black-white-black-white ... for several times and finally freezes at either all black or all white. I must have damaged the filesystem.

Trying to install new firmware does not help. It does flash a sentence saying "checking for updates" but then it just blinks and freeze as described above.

Is there a way to reset the machine to factory default?
Are you updating from SD card?
Try to connect to the charger and to update from SD card.. I had simmilar situation in the past and it worked
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote