View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 05:31 PM   #1
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
nook tablet limited to 1 gig of non-b&n content

yes, indeed, the nook tablet only allows users to use 1 gig for non-barnes & noble content. the rest must be dedicated to their stuff. funny thing - i was going to order one of these for myself, and a couple others for family members. now, no way. it would be better if they developed more content and features people really want to spend money on rather than holding consumers who spend their money hostage this way.

think the average user will go for it?

http://www.pcworld.com/article/24401...gb_gotcha.html

i did a search and didn't find this in news, although i can't imagine i'm the first so i probably missed it.
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote