Thread: PRS-500 Linux on the PRS-500
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 10:24 PM   #7
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilver View Post
All wonderful things, but...I live in Canada! So there's no way for me to get the update

All I want to do with my Reader now is to hack it and use it for my senior project.
I live in Australia! Getting the firmware update for me was easy: send it off to Sony - they sent it back to me updated
I understand that Canadians can have their firmware updated at the Sony Toronto service shop.. but that is second-hand information.
More info for you in this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63127
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote