View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 06:18 PM   #8
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The FastStone program - MaxView for Windows is an image viewer that reads ZIPs and RAR's - it can do simple jpeg edits such as rotates, flips, and resize with compression.

Its not freeware and it may not work on EPUBS - but it might be worth a try.

Oh, an EPUB file is a ZIP'd folder.

Addenda - I just had a brief play - Maxview doesn't have the facility replace the original image with the edited image within the archive, it must be saved elsewhere; and there are no bulk operations; and the development of product seems to have ceased, last update June 2011.

So its probably not suited to this task. I hadn't used its editing features previously.

Aaah, well its the thought that counts - Maxview is still a good viewer if like me you prefer to have image-sets in archives rather than individual files in individual folders.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 06-25-2013 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Addenda
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote