View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 05:09 AM   #12
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
The only problem I have is that it looks TapaTalk is checking the new posts by itself while the tablet is on stand-by, so when I come to the desktop and check what's new, it only shows a few new posts since I last logged in, although it's been hours. TapaTalk doesn't seem to have a setting to disable, or adjust, this auto check.
Interesting. While the notification feature can be adjusted or fully disabled in your client, as noted, I didn't know that it would use the global feature to track new posts.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote