View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 11:42 AM   #3
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
If you enjoy reading a book, you're not to young for it, but you might not get as much out of the book as you might if you were older. The first time I read Animal Farm, there were things I didn't understand, like why the chickens made false confessions, when they were killed after confessing. I thought it was more logical to refuse to confess, but at the time, I didn't realize that you can get people to confess to anything. On the other hand, there are some books that I might have liked had I read them when I was younger but I just couldn't get into now.

I'll re-read some books, but I found the author calling not re-reading a disease annoying. Every book I re-read is one less new book I can read.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote