View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 08:34 PM   #66
FacebookVirus
Hybrid reader
FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FacebookVirus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2; Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
That's the price of having the light layer. I think it would be folly to be poking at it with a hard stick, as it would likely damage the layer and make it bright along the dents. So, no stylus.
Ah, hadn't thought I'd that. My android can do handwritten notes, so no huge loss but it was a nice addition.

Last edited by FacebookVirus; 11-07-2014 at 09:56 PM.
FacebookVirus is offline   Reply With Quote