View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 07:40 AM   #1
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Dark lines between lines of text

For people who are seeing this, and who may think they are seeing really bad ghosting, move yourself (and your Touch, LOL) to a place with better light. I have noticed that the banding effect is only visible under lighting conditions that are, in truth, pretty marginal for reading. When I am reading in good light, the banding disappears and the contrast between text and background is much better resulting in much better clarity.

Give it a try.

This is very different than the problem I am having with dark blocks occurring extending from the left margin. These do not disappear under good light.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote