View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 04:47 PM   #9
Musicman
Evangelist
Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Musicman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: EZ-Reader - Samsung Nook's- Nook S/T w/Glow - Kindle Fire - Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
A book I bought no longer works on the Nook. I've tried turning it off and on, turning it completely off and removing the battery for several minutes, archiving the item and re-downloading it, and nothing works. You can't completely delete it, or else you will have to buy it again, according to the User Guide. I can still read the book in my B&N Reader on my computer, but Jeeze!

I experimented with note-taking and underlining with that book. Did that somehow confuse the Nook?

I bought a second book, and so far have had no problems, but I'm not going to attempt to underline or take notes again until I've finished that book.
Try downloading the book to your PC and sideloading it onto the nook. See if you can then read the books (you should also be able to underline, make notes also - it just will be in your My Documents side of the nook).
Musicman is offline   Reply With Quote