View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 03:40 PM   #1
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Post Ernst, Paul: The Raid on the Termites v 2 14 nov 2008

Straight from Astounding Stories comes this errm astounding story:
Quote:
Armed with splinters of steel, two ant-sized men dare the formidable mysteries of a termitary.
This link will inform you on the writer, I guess.

I took the text from PG and the cover from Manybooks and of course streamlined the book and added a TOC

Have fun!

IMPORTANT! v 2
I changed the placing of the illustration and noticed that the text in v1 has been truncated somehow. Please redownload if you have v 1 for a full text!

Last edited by mtravellerh; 11-14-2008 at 02:07 AM.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote