View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 08:17 PM   #32
PG4003
Addict
PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW I & II, Kindle Voyage, Fire HD 7", Fire HD 8.9"
Surprisingly, this cover has folded flat like that since I first got it. I was surprised too because I had Oberons for my K2 and K3 and they never folded that flat. I also currently still have my Touch, it's in an Oberon too, but it doesn't fold as flat as this one, but I don't ever read on it any more, so it's not very worn. Perhaps too it could have something to do with the design? My PW Oberon is the Butterfly, and the spine part of it is pretty plain. My Touch Oberon is the Camelot, which has the wrap around design. One thing I have done with Oberons in the past to make them fold back flatter is to fold it back (with no Kindle in it) and put those real strong clips on it and let it sit overnight like that.
PG4003 is offline   Reply With Quote