View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 08:17 PM   #492
heatherlynn
Connoisseur
heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewh View Post
great stuff Heather - will cross fingers for you too! Where did it say new, on the 'Invoice' link under My Orders? My yellow tinted refurb said new BUT maybe that doesnt mean anything re condition.

The guy with me did the same re asking me to try stuff... after the first thing, I said politely that this was definitely a screen issue and if they didn't mind I wanted to replace it - but thanks for the help. Worked well as it was then replaced no more questions!
yes i was looking on the invoice but if yours said that and you know it was a refurb, then maybe they are just trying to appease me lol. i would hope that's not true because that's not okay for them to do :/

but i am sure the guy i had was just doing his job but when i tell him it's a screen issue, he doesn't need to go through those stupid steps in my opinion because of course they aren't going to fix the color blobs and white specks. the first girl i got was amazing, no question asked she knew my unit was defective. definitely let us know what happens with your new replacement.
heatherlynn is offline   Reply With Quote