Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 11:25 AM   #105
demondog
Enthusiast
demondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankinddemondog has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: kobo touch
me too

i also have the same problem cant install the pluing on calibre 0.9.19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoguen View Post
I just pushed up a new version that copies and modifies the old Container class from calibre 0.9.18. I noticed that I couldn't just update from calibre for whatever reason; I had to shut down calibre, go to the plugins directory (inside the configuration directory; if you don't know where this is you can open calibre's preferences, choose Miscellaneous, and click the "Open calibre configuration directory" button before you close calibre) and replace the ZIP file with one built according to the README directions.
demondog is offline   Reply With Quote