View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 06:56 AM   #1
Torwan
Zealot
Torwan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Torwan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Torwan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Torwan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Torwan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Torwan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Torwan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Torwan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Torwan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Torwan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Torwan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3 (3G)
Kindle-usage without WiFi

Hello.

I'm currently gathering information about the Kindle to make a purchasing-decision.

One item of interest for me is WiFi.
I don't have WiFi at home, I stick to wired networks. Now, is it possible to purchase content from amazon for the Kindle, download it to "Kindle for PC" or one of the other computer applications and then transfer it via USB-cable to the Kindle? Or is there some sort of limitation or exception to this?

Thanks in advance!
Torwan is offline   Reply With Quote