View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 12:41 PM   #5
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
I've always worked on the principle that if, when I first see something, I think I might enjoy it then get it - I might not see it again and/or it may never be reprinted. My definite point tends to be a negative rather than a positive, if I don't think I'll read it, if it's something I have no interest in or feels like rubbish then I don't bother. Means that I probably have far more than I'll ever be able to read but you can never have too many books...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote