View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 12:04 PM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by heb View Post
Please can someone tell me if the Cybook still scheduled for release in September?
That was the latest we heard, but I wouldn't be surprised if it slipped. History shows that these things are always late. Bookeen are totally dependent on external suppliers.

Quote:
Since seeing the Cybook I have decided the Iliad is porbably a bit too pricey and doesn't really function as well as a dedicated ebook device.
It's a different device, certainly. The iLiad is larger, which is both a plus and a minus. The CyBook will have a much longer battery life. The CyBook is a dedicated bookreader; the iLiad a general-purpose computer. I have an iLiad and will definitely be buying a CyBook. They are complementary devices.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote