View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 02:52 PM   #54
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Patricia, does the formatting of the input file matter at all? I have scanned and OCRed my first book and am in the process of proof reading the text. When I scanned the book, the text contained section breaks at the end of each physical page and the margins were set at the size of the inputted book page. While editing, I've removed the section breaks between each page except at the beginning of a new chapter and increased the page size to a standard letter page with 1 inch margins. I'm working on it as a doc file but can save it as html, rtf, or txt for use in BD. Is this all okay or do you have a better suggestion?
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote