View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 10:02 AM   #1
nandini
Enthusiast
nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS T2, Note II
I'm from India and want to buy nook but heard that can't use it in India

Hello everyone.
I'm really frustrated as since 2 weeks I was trying to convince my parents and brother for buying nook simple touch. Today I was finally going to place the order on grabmore. Last night I talked to barnes and noble nook expert and he told me that I can't use it in India without US address and US credit card. Now that is really terible
I mainly want to use nook for transferring PDFs(notes of pragramming languages) from my computer to read them. I don't care if I can't use the wifi for purchasing books online.

And the main thing is I'll never opt for rooting the device as their is high risk of killing it for forever.

I want to know from Indians who purchased nook and are using it(for transferring PDFs from computer) without rooting it. Also, how they are able to do that.
Others also please reply if you have any suggestions.
Hoping to get help from you all.
Thank you.
nandini is offline   Reply With Quote