View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 10:48 AM   #6
linux_author
Connoisseur
linux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanelinux_author makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Nook Touch, N800
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorino View Post
Exactly, jasoraso. It's worth saying that there's a few people trying to "take it a step further" with the Nook Touch at the moment.
that would be nice, but i gotta say, the current state (aside from having to fix the broken market app) is pretty nice - i knew there was no way i was going to play vids on the Touch, so i didn't expect much and am quite pleased with the 'upgrade'
linux_author is offline   Reply With Quote