View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 01:09 AM   #10
JeremyR
Guru
JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatgirl View Post

All of the PD texts for sale in the ebook store seem to have been uploaded by a publisher called The Floating Press. I'm sure if questioned they would say that they have carefully created new appealing covers, proofread and formatted these PD texts and it is this service that they are charging for Think I'll stick with MobileRead's offerings, myself!
Sigh, that didn't take long...

Also, perhaps on a related note (or not), Feedbooks hasn't released any free PD books in a long time (month or two anyway).

Last edited by JeremyR; 12-10-2010 at 01:16 AM.
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote