View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 11:51 AM   #29
faltradl
Guru
faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtt View Post
That's strange - if I mount my device I have a directory named 'applications'. That's the one for programs that can be found when you touch the "Applications" symbol on the home screen. In there you find there things like calc.app, dropboxctl.app etc.
You are mounting devices? So you are using Linux.

I think the problem of lassen_wir_das is the old one of Windows. There are by default system-folders hidden.
faltradl is offline   Reply With Quote