View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 08:46 AM   #170
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Xtine, I have never had that problem, and my PW gets many hours of use every day (just can't stay away from it!)
Glad you'll be able to exchange it!
Thank you, here's hoping I finally get a white screen

I did a reset and so far the problem has stopped. Amazon told me though that I don't need to return the defective Kindle. To make things even better, I have a Wifi Paperwhite with Special Offers and they're sending me a non-SO as a replacement. Love how they handled my case and they definitely have me as a customer for life
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote