View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:05 PM   #130
Araucaria
Bibliophile
Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Araucaria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Libra H20, Kindle PW2, Moon Pro on Lenovo tablet
A very non-technical person would like to say thank you very much for all the work you guys have done on Sigil.

I have only been using it to revise nasty files converted from PDFs into epubs, but it all works so much better than the earlier version - and is so much easier to use.

I love the ability to put footnotes in their proper place (which took me ages before), and pictures too.

I've just one very simple question.

The book I'm working on is littered with quotation marks. About half the double quotes, like this - " - appear instead as two single quotes, looking like this - ' ' - (though in that case I have put a space between them, just to show what it actually looks like) but I don't seem to be able to do a search and replace to get rid of the latter and replace with the former.

I'd love to be able to kill them all at one fell swoop, but I don't seem able to do it. Is there something I'm missing?