View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 10:05 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlondikeGeoff View Post
The Rocked eBook also had a built-in dictionary, so highlighting a word resulted in seeing the definition. Unfortunately, whenever I came across an arcane word that I did not know, their dictionary did not know it either, alas.
One of the nicest features of the CyBook Gen3 is its dictionary lookup, which works superbly. 200+ different dictionaries to choose from at MobiPocket, and you can have multiple dictionaries installed if you wish.

I think Sony rather "dropped the ball" in not implementing dictionary lookup. It's a feature it lacks which all its main rivals have. Let's hope they implement it in a future firmware upgrade.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote