View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 08:21 PM   #13
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I wouldn't worry about being banned. That only happens on Refunds for High Dollar items not Kindle replacements. It really does sound like it's good news. I don't think he would of spoke of a solution if there isn't one. All til tonight we've heard they were working on it. Now we finally hear they have a fix. This makes me happy and gives me hope.
I really want to be hopeful too, Blossom, but it's hard to understand how they could have fixed it so quickly as it must be a hardware issue. Is it a new batch of PW's, I wonder. I wish I could feel more hopeful, but after so many replacements with the same problem, it's difficult. I said that to Andrew too.

On the positive side, it was good to hear someone say they were aware of the defect and it's nice that they are contacting people that are unhappy and attempting to get them a unit they are happy with. I guess we'll see what happens.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote