View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 08:09 PM   #11
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
I will for sure follow up and post pics, xendula. It is Andrew R, yes. That's how the followup email is signed.

"Thank you for allowing us to work through this problem with you. I will follow up with you on Tuesday. Your replacement Kindle will be there soon.

Best regards,
Andrew R"

Maybe tomorrow he will tell you they have solution? I'll be very curious to hear if he tells you the same thing. If he doesn't, it will be pretty odd. He said he'll call me back Tuesday at 3 pm.

When you say you are afraid of losing your books, do you mean you're worried they might ban you for so many replacements? I thought about the banning issue, but honestly that would be pretty crazy. I mean they are contacting me and offering to resolve it for me. They are offering to send me another replacement. If they now turn around and ban me over the replacements, well, I'll throw the biggest fit imaginable, let's just say. I'm really not too concerned about it. That would be pretty twisted.

Frankly, I'm sure my replacement is going to have the color hues still, but I'm hoping for no specks this time. I guess I'll see how it goes.

Good luck with your call tomorrow. Let us know how it goes for you.

Oh sorry, I missed your first question. I'm not sure why they called me back again really. I have been complaining a lot via phone and I also included a lengthy letter with my last replacement so maybe that is why? I'm not sure really.

Last edited by sparklemotion; 10-25-2012 at 08:12 PM.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote