View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 08:15 PM   #2
Steve Anderson
Addict
Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve Anderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, laptop, more
The Losing Role | $.99 Kindle, FREE Smashwords till May 31

Hi all,

Just wanted to note that The Losing Role is now out on the iPad iBookstore. Great, right? I think so.

The only problem is, Apple doesn't have a way to link to the iBookstore yet. Hopefully that will come soon as the iBookstore is expected for iPhones, iPod Touches and more. Also, keyword metadata for searching the iBookstore (in my book's case "espionage," "WWII", "thriller", etc) is basically non-existent.

The Losing Role is finding readers on the Amazon Kindle store only because of those keywords, I'm guessing, because I'm not a big-name writer.

Change is good but let's hope it keeps changing for the better -- for authors but especially for readers who want to browse.

Just checking in with that observation. I haven't been here awhile as I've had my head down finishing up multiple projects.

Happy reading,
Steve

Last edited by Steve Anderson; 05-15-2010 at 04:38 PM. Reason: fixed typo; updated price