View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 01:18 AM   #127
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtj1 View Post
If it works on Fedora then I could give it a try in a few weeks when i have some free time to VMware a Fedora image and research how the program works and such.

I assume I was right though by typing in the code without the 0x before each line?
I was not successful when I played with ATK (before hawhill investigated it, leading to USB debricking for the K3). Hawhill or others can provide more useful answers to your ATK questions (or read the built-in help or PDF files that are available for ATK).
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote