View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 11:19 PM   #123
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtj1 View Post
Still no new developments on my end. Had another successful flash but no successful boot afterwards. Beginning to give up hope on the device.

I've downloaded the kernel and rootfs again on the suggestion of my first ones possibly being corrupt and that didn't fix the issue. If anyone can think of anything I'm still open to suggestions.
Please provide as much detailed information as possible about what you did, what you observed and what the results where.
"No successful boot" and "didn't fix the issue" is not much to go on.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote