Thread: Fonts
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 07:55 PM   #10
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
I think being able to put my own Korean-enabled fonts on to the Cybook means the Cybook may very well be my next device (if a newer generation comes out). As of now, I'm happy with the Sony, but the unofficial font hack causes many problems that are very frustrating (having to reset each time I load new books onto my device, etc.). I think I didn't really consider the Cybook because of the price (too high compared to what I could get Sony Readers for) but I appreciate that it's a little more open format than Kindle and Sony (lrf) and this font feature. I would, however, miss calibre very much unless it does eventually output to multiple formats, not just lrf.
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote