View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 01:28 PM   #7
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
Thumbs up

Hello Jennifer and thanks for jumping in here !
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenifer.ezread View Post
I just talked to a tech, and this might be an odd question, but he wants to know what version of FW you have on your Mentor?
This happened originally the same with whatever native F/W it had right out of the box - I wrote it down at the office, but not here, sorry...then I 'upgraded' it to the Cooler Reader F/W because the native one was awful - and the meter is EXACTLY the same.

Best Wishes.

mark
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote