View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 06:13 AM   #139
Panda Rose
Zealot
Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Panda Rose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs505, Kindle 3, iPhone4
The first reader I bought was a Sony. I love it. Except I find here in the UK, buying ebooks for the Sony is more tricky, they just dont have the range available. As my battery is dying on the sony, I decided to by a Kindle. I have bought the lighted cover, which I wanted, and the ease of buying/acquiring books is probably too easy.
However, the Sony is by far the better quality user friendly reader. I will never forget my first love!

Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement battery for a Sony prs505? My DH would like to try and replace it.
Panda Rose is offline   Reply With Quote