View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 08:12 PM   #58
hard-boiled pat
The Night Was Moist
hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hard-boiled pat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo,kindle,supernova, playbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballfresno View Post
Actually, now that you mention it, this was something that annoyed me while watching the film. The books are not humorous in any way. One of the fights scenes in the film (I won't say more to avoid spoiling) could have come from a Three Stooges film. I was not impressed.
i get lots of yucks from most of his books... the fight scene you refer to is definitely clownish but i get what the director wanted to portray.
hard-boiled pat is offline   Reply With Quote