View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 02:49 PM   #3
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
I have an iPhone 5. It's my first iPhone. I rebelled against it because of the touch screen, didn't want fingerprints etc and wanted the buttons of a Blackberry. I ditched the Blackberry for several reasons.

Now bear in mind I've only had this thing for a couple of months now. I needed to make use of my GPS to search for something and it gave me a list of locations that I tried to scroll through but for a few seconds couldn't figure out why it wasn't working. LOL I had to hit the down arrow not scroll the thing. LOL
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote