View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 10:30 PM   #3
apos
Zealot
apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.apos solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: 623 Touch Lux, 912 Pro (selled), Surfpad 4 L, Waiting for CAD-Reader !
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
We also have a wiki that can use this sort of article. Your site has serious security violations making it difficult to access.
Didn't realize the Wiki. I am new to mobileread.com and had only be active in the forum. I am a big wiki fan, so I will use this now extensively. Searching around a big thread is not hat much fun So just created a wiki account!

But there is also a reason for creating a "readonly" page on my wiki, because it should not be altered by others (like in a forum). But since the two wiki's are of the same format, I can contribute easily.

Thanks for telling me the ssl problem, sorry I gave you the ssl link - corrected that in the post.
But just to mention: it is only a CA-Certificate from cacert.com - ssl certificate is ssl certificate, technically spoken. I use it only to login by myself.

So see you at the wiki

Last edited by apos; 01-08-2012 at 10:38 PM.
apos is offline   Reply With Quote