View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 01:17 PM   #31
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
50 is more than enough for me, I usually have less than 20 books on my reader - but I know from other discussions that some folks like to install 100s of books. My disc utilisation on readers never gets above single figure %, and that's with some audio files on there also!

if someone wants 500 books why not let them also have 500 covers.
I am thinking that once this plug is fully evolved & integrated with calibre, I'll be able to tick a calibre option box saying always send cover , via the plug in, when sending book.

I will beta test it on sony prs650 if that helps. I do also have a Kindle (but not jailbroken & not in active use) and my wife has a Kobo.

I don't know for sure how many "dead author" images are in a new Kindle, I except there's a list somewhere & I'd guess 15-20.

NB The Kobo already does what I'd like to see on Sony i.e. it displays the cover of the currently open book as its screensaver when put into sleep mode.

Last edited by cybmole; 05-11-2011 at 01:20 PM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote