View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 02:06 PM   #48
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post
Ok, I can see the logic in the solution. I was halfway there myself, and then looked at obs20's answer and it was what I was thinking.

But at the same time, it still seems illogical to me. I mean, they can obviously SEE there are both colours there for &*&%'s sake!

It's exhausting to be in two minds. Seeing the logic and seeing the irrationality of something at the same time is where madness lies.
I'll try to explain tomorrow or Saturday. It is confusing.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote