View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 11:16 PM   #45
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yapyap View Post

It'll all depend on my mood - I'm not going to force myself to read anything I'm not in the mood for, whether it's a book in a started series or something outside my usual preferred genres. I can only hope I'll be in the mood for different things over the year.

That's probably going to be the bottom line for me - no matter what I'm planning to do right now. Genre books are like a favorite fuzzy blanket to me, and some years you just need the blanket more than others.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote