View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 04:20 AM   #201
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgm999 View Post
I did not notice that in koreader epub my mod is not showing up, will see why is that and hopefully fix .

How about the Kobo devices with lower resolution?800x600 and 1024x7xx , what issues do we have for those ?
I'm still slowly working up this thread to see what I missed the last weeks...
Your mod is koreader-cgm I guess?
I can't see the bug icon in the lower menu at all, and I'm not sure what good this mod does on my Mini, I can't see any change at all!
Right now I have removed it completely, so if I should check something again you need to tell me what exactly to install and what exactly to test.

A few more questions, first of all, the top menu in the file manager view (called home menu) is unbelieveable hard to get, at least on my mini.
Same for the closing button, but especially the "Last documents" part in the home menu is extremely useful. Is there any way to make it bigger?

Second, my dream would be to change the touch zones, I want something like a "touch anywhere" to page forward.
I did some changes to /frontend/ui/reader/readerpaging.lua, but they do not have any effect at all.
I tried to change the values for TapBackward and TapForward in function ReaderPaging:initGesListener(), and I also tried to change self:onPagingRel(-1) into self:onPagingRel(1) in function ReaderPaging:onTapBackward(). But Koreader completely ignores that, I can still just tap back on the left and tap forward on the right. I also asked this question a few days ago on the corresponding Kindle Thread, no answer there yet, does anyone of you know why these changes are ignored?

And last, I like to "toggle bold" in the font weight menu at the bottom. But Koreader seems not to remember this setting, I have to do it every time I open my book again, why is that?
WS64 is offline   Reply With Quote