View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 09:32 PM   #111
BeeTee-Ess
Addict
BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4NT, KPW2, Voyage, iP4, iP6, iPad Mini, HP TouchPad, Kobo Mini
I'm a new Mini owner, and I already like it a lot.

However, coming from a Kindle (we have 5 of them in the family) I find the Mini's insistence on displaying large top and bottom margins devoted to information I do not need while reading my books ... frustrating.

The size of the Mini (a huge plus for me) inevitably means that screen real estate is at a premium. I am used to the Kindle setup where I have to press a button to have information displayed in the top and bottom margins. Otherwise, the space is used to display extra lines of text from the book I am reading.

Surely, the Mini firmware could provide a similar option. Please...
BeeTee-Ess is offline   Reply With Quote