View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 08:45 PM   #385
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
Uh, it's not a Mac?
Then I simply could buy a Windows Ultrabook.
There are quite a few with similar measurements (as MacBook Air).
(I didn't do so myself, because I simply didn't find a "good" Ultrabook yet. I've checked out Toshiba, my former favorite, but found their keyboards extremely "cheap". I've checked out Asus and Acer, but didn't like them entirely. Would I find something of the quality of former Toshiba Satellite Pros, I'd definitely go for it).

But I never found this (Apple vs. Windows) a problem anyway.
VMWare works good enough. And I can do almost everything under OS X anyway.
Some benchmark tests with Bootcamp even ranked the performance above some Ultrabooks (although I've never used Bootcamp myself).

Last edited by mgmueller; 05-02-2013 at 08:51 PM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote