View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 07:15 PM   #34
roycymru
Connoisseur
roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Kobo Touch
First bugs of 2.5 (what a surprise!)

Updated in UK via wifi. 2 issues

Got to 100% download,, then got stuck. Had to do a hard reset for the update to install

Adjusting fonts is flaky and slow. Can get stuck for ages when it tries to apply any changes you make. Making changes via advanced settings seems a bit more reliable, although, again, referesh of screen to show any changes is painfully slow. Can anyone confirm this bug?
roycymru is offline   Reply With Quote