View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 05:26 PM   #41
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysJeepMan View Post
Although I just a few minutes ago upgraded my KF for the 16GB HD, I don't see the 8.9" model being a particularly good value.
I disagree, I think that at $299 it's excellent value. I'm not in the market for one because I don't like these forked versions of Android, especially when you can't have widgets and the Play store, but for folks that are deep into Amazon's ecosystem and that simply want a consumption device, it's a great deal.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote