View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 05:33 AM   #7
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I think it is something you should raise as a request in the Sigil forum, as it is really a Sigil thing to solve. Even if you changed the calibre code, you shouldn't have to reconvert a book in Calibre just to shorten file names for editing in Sigil.

Certainly it has crossed my mind many times as being a desirable Sigil feature. If they don't add it themselves then I figured when they eventually get to implementing plugin support for Sigil it would be a candidate, a "Bulk Rename" feature basically.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote