Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 03:26 PM   #143
tvjohn
Connoisseur
tvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle 3, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
..I mean cbz files, which is basically renamed zip files, wonder if Duokan recognize them. What I need is the ability to remember the last page read (kindle os use "*.manga_save" file-format for this). ...
As you point out - "rename"

I've just added .zip to a .cbz comic file name & DK L is quite happy to display it all, & yes, like all other "documents", DK L remembers where you were & returns to that page when you reopen it some time later.

As DK L originates from Asia, you would expect manga support, & in fact, pressing the font size button on K3 even has "Comic" as one of the selections, including 2 page layout (but you'll need good eyesight ) & either left to right or right to left page advance.

I suspect the DK L team just forgot to include .cbz as a valid extension, so doubtless it will be there for a future release.

Comics still work fine on today's release of firmware mentioned earlier by thomass.

HTH.
tvjohn is offline   Reply With Quote