View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 05:39 AM   #4
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgladen View Post
Kiwidude - The B&N plugin seems to be inserting commas as well as "&" signs in between multiple authors when downloading metadata. Checked the download log and B&N shows (for example): Katherine Maclean, & Polly Freas (editor), & Kelly Freas (editor)
Yes I noticed something similar last night just before I crashed so it is on my hit list for this morning. The books I had checked with multiple authors when i did the first release didn't happen to have the extra text in brackets that causes the issue.

I also found there was another type of "audio" edition I need to add to my list to filter out. And I need to do some more work on prioritising various results based on whether they have a large cover you can drill into or not, as the approach I have in there currently doesn't always work. Annoyingly barnes & noble don't attach a drill in large cover to every edition, so it is a lucky dip at the moment.

Will be a new version in a few hours hopefully. Btw if anyone finds any other issues please post an isbn or title/author that I can use to replicate.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote