View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 05:53 PM   #6
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Nyn - I've been experimenting with this. The answer is yes and no from my look at it. I can get it to restore the columns and sort from your last used view for a specific library, both when you startup and when you switch libraries.

However it does not appear to be possible from the plugin to specify a search or search restriction. They seem to get cleared at a point after the plugin has initialization_complete invoked. I will see if Kovid has any suggestions. Without that ability the "only" thing you would be gaining is the ability to have different sort orders per library (and being able to specify them in a nicer way than the tweak).
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote